||Buy a car in Ballyclare,
Looking to purchase a second hand car?
Car auctions are not only a great place to bag a
bargain, but they are also lots of fun.
Auctions are held on Wednesdays at 7pm.
Come early to view our great selection.
If successful, you can collect your car on
the Thursday or Friday following the auction. A
delivery service is also available for a small fee.
||As members of the Society of
Motor Auctions, we operate in
accordance with their strict code
of practice and customer charter.
|Wide selection of vehicles for sale:
Vehicles are generally auctioned at very
affordable prices, ranging from £150-£10000.
With over 150 vehicles passing through our
auction each week, you have a great deal of choice,
and our friendly staff can offer their expert advice
if you require.
- Deposit 10% of the sale price (minimum of
- Full purchase price is due within 24 hours
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, debit
card and credit card
- Vehicles are checked for any outstanding hire
||Prepare yourself for the auction:
- Inspect the car thoroughly and read the
- Make a note of the lot number
- When bidding starts, know your budget and
stick to it
- A deposit is payable immediately after winning
- "Sold as seen" - There is no mechanical
description. It is the responsibility of the
buyer to determine the condition before they
- "No major technical faults" - After payment
covers engine and gearbox. Any faults must be
reported to staff within one hour of
collection. No minor faults will be